(Revised as of June 27, 2018)
- what personally identifiable information is collected through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- what choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- the security procedures in place to protect your information
- how you can manage your information preferences and/or correct any inaccuracies in the information
- other information regarding your data that may be useful to you.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
PERSONAL INFORMATION & USAGE DATA
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation)
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, including your name, address, telephone number, email addresses, etc.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- any other information that you choose to prov