(Revised as of June 27, 2018)
- what personally identifiable information is collected through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- what choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- the security procedures in place to protect your information
- how you can manage your information preferences and/or correct any inaccuracies in the information
- other information regarding your data that may be useful to you.
PERSONAL INFORMATION & USAGE DATA
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation)
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, including your name, address, telephone number, email addresses, etc.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- any other information that you choose to provide to us;
We will use your personal information to respond to you regarding inquires from you. Normally this will involve informing you about products and services we offer. We may share your personal information with third party providers outside of our organization, if necessary, to fulfill your request (e.g. to ship an order) or to facilitate our organization in managing our website.
Unless you opt out of our mailing list, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, or new products or services.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. We may use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order. We may partner with another party to provide specific services. We will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
We partner with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioral metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve and market our products/services. Website usage data is captured using first and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. Additionally, we use this information for site optimization, fraud/security purposes, and advertising. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement.