A Message from Laser MD Medspa’s President
I hope this message finds you and your families safe and healthy. We have missed you and can’t wait to see you again!
I am writing to update you on how Laser MD Medspa is preparing to reopen our clinics in a way that focuses on the continued health and safety of our clients and staff while continuing exceptional service. With the guidance of health care experts, we have enhanced our industry-leading protocols, introducing additional processes to reduce the possibility of exposure or transmission of COVID-19. Laser MD Medspa takes these steps to ensure your safety and well-being. We are ready to welcome you and do not want you to worry about a thing.
Laser MD’s Re-Opening Plan:
- Our company will follow the guidance of local, state and federal health authorities as well as the input from our employees and clients. We will be open starting June 22nd – Our clinics and team are ready to welcome you!
- You will notice changes in the protocols we follow in advance of your visit and on the day of your visit to our clinics, which will include new precautionary safety measures for both clients and staff.
- As the situation continues to evolve, we will seek to keep you informed of any changes in our scheduling and hours of operations, providing updates via email and on our website.
Safety is Our Top Priority:
- The Laser MD team, in a partnership with our Medical Director and highly trained staff of nurses and aestheticians, has dedicated our efforts to enhance safety protocols.
- We have invested in additional personal protection equipment (PPE) and implemented additional precautionary, sanitation and safety measures, including:
- Temperature checks for staff and clients entering the clinic.
- Laser MD staff and clients wearing appropriate PPE at all times.
- Hand Sanitizers available for use throughout the clinic.
- Bed and equipment sanitized with FDA approved antibacterial sprays and wipes after each client
- Removal of product, magazines, and informational brochures.
- Proper social distancing protocols whenever possible.
- We have increased our efforts to clean and disinfect the most common touchpoints in our clinics (high touch surfaces such as door handles, sinks, countertops, computer, keyboards, telephones, and restrooms).
Laser MD Medspa is the Premier Medical Spa in Greater Boston and the surrounding communities, with locations in Boston, Braintree, Burlington, Danvers, Natick, Needham and Westford. With our market-leading 7 clinic presence, Laser MD Medspa has developed and implemented numerous best practices to enhance the safety of our clients and our staff. We are committed to providing you exceptional service to enhance your health, appearance, and self-confidence. You have our commitment that we are doing everything possible, so you feel confident and comfortable when you visit us.
We thank you very much for your trust and we look forward to seeing you soon.